Come socialize, brush, assist in hoof trimming, and help teach the horses. No horse experience? No worries! We are happy to help you. We also have chickens and pets that need attention as well. There is something for everyone!
2021 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Festival on the Farm is coming Saturday, August 21st! Join us for a fun volunteer effort!
- Chow time! Morning or evening feeding time slots available—Note: for this opportunity ONLY, you must FIRST schedule 30 minute training and then you can sign up to feed our horses! Text our Equine Specialist, Lisa Pelky at 920-609-5637 to set up a training time–then you can sign up!)
- Equine Spa Session—pamper our rescued horses and learn the how to’s of grooming and training.
- Horse School—Horse Power! Learn to train our horses using Natural Horsemanship.
- Manure Management-your chance to get that manure together and keep our horse hygiene high!
- Barn Buddies-help us organize and/or clean in and around the farm.
- Farm Improvement-Construction, fence repair and other skilled labor for miscellaneous projects.
- Grounds Beautification-grass and landscaping help.
- Talent Sharing-accounting, marketing, strategic planning, graphic design or?
- Board Participation-you won’t be bored on our Board!
- Gift of time—complete service hours or just feel good about helping out on various projects, promotions and events.
August 21, 2021 is Festival on the Farm—join us for an amazing family friendly day at the Farm with horse demonstrations, petting zoo, music, silent auction, raffles, games for kids and food. Volunteers needed for all kinds of interesting tasks. Click on links above.
Thank you so much for volunteering! For more information on any of the above opportunities, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Julie Van Hoosen at email@example.com to get needed forms completed and to answer any questions you may have. Text our Equine Specialist, Lisa Pelky at 920-609-5637 to set up a time to come to the Farm to get started.
*Loads of gravel & sand
*Lumber to build storage shelving to store donated blankets.
*Garment bags to hang harnesses and tack
*Hay for the Horses, of course.
*Work gloves with velcro wrist bands
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Julie Van Hoosen at firstname.lastname@example.org to get needed forms completed and to answer any questions you may have. Text our Equine Specialist, Lisa Pelky at 920-609-5637 to set up a time to come to the Farm to get started.
Join us now to help with the 4th Annual Festival on the Farm on Saturday, August 21, 2021! Help with planning, organizing, fundraising or help on the day of the event. See links above!
If you have other questions about volunteering or participating, please email: email@example.com